All entrepreneurs desire to earn good profits. Yet, to achieve that, there are several factors you need to work on – generating quality leads, retaining existing customers, effectively promoting products or services, and ensuring high conversion rates. In addition to that, the increasing number of new businesses gives entrepreneurs a threat and intense competition.
With the use of a cost-effective marketing tool, you can implement your strategies and meet your business goals. But between ClickFunnels and Unbounce that are taking over the marketing world, which one is better?
To be clear, both software offers great services and has received incredible reviews from thousands of their users. However, they have a lot of differences that you need to know to understand what’s more suitable for your needs.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel creation software that was launched in October 2014 to help online business owners achieve more conversion. It’s one of the best marketing tools used for designing membership sites, automating email marketing, generating leads, and creating landing pages that don’t require advanced coding knowledge.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a landing page builder and a marketing and A.I. copywriting platform that also doesn’t need a high level of programming skills. It was released in 2009 to give marketers and entrepreneurs a better experience in designing custom landing pages, running campaigns, and increasing conversion rates.
ClickFunnels vs. Unbounce: Features
Both ClickFunnels and Unbounce have features that make them stand out. So if you want to know which between the two can make your life more convenient, take a look at the following:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor
One of the mouse useful parts of software advancement these days is the drag-and-drop feature of editors. It allows users to conveniently design their layout and complete their tasks in a few minutes. At ClickFunnels, you can easily customize your sales funnels and landing pages until you finish your projects.
- Offers Hundreds of Templates
If you don’t have the time to start from scratch and want to make life less stressful, ClickFunnels have hundreds of templates to choose from. You can quickly find the format you want by filtering your searches, and then you can get various templates created by the ClickFunnels team and third parties to suit your requirements.
- A/B Split Testing
Various marketing tactics are proven effective by successful marketers and entrepreneurs. However, not all of them will turn out great for your business since marketing works differently for every business type. Your products, services, target market, and objectives have different needs.
By using the A/B Split testing feature of ClickFunnels, you can run and test multiple marketing strategies simultaneously to see which one will give you better results.
- High-Converting Sales Funnel Builder
ClickFunnels can be used to design beautiful websites and landing pages. Plus, since this software’s main purpose is funnel building, it can provide you with the functions you need to create successful sales funnels that will convert your visitors into leads and leads into prospects.
- Offers Domain Hosting
Most of the website and landing page building tools would probably require you to get a different service for website hosting. But with ClickFunnels, you can enjoy multiple benefits, including domain hosting. It allows creating and adding domains into your ClickFunnels account and attaching them to any of your sales funnels and for as many as you like. Even if you have already registered a domain in another software, you can still register it to your account.
- Unlimited Progress Tracking
Keeping an eye for the prize is always crucial, and the same goes when implementing your marketing strategies. By signing up for a ClickFunnels plan, you can track your progress whenever you like and for as long as you need. With a few clicks, you’ll see how many leads you have gotten, how much sales you’ve earned, and monitor other essential metrics.
- Membership Site Creation
Membership sites are one of the ways many people use to earn recurring revenue. However, hosting paid content on WordPress can be challenging. With the advanced features of ClickFunnels, you can create your own membership program and exclusively provide your training videos, graphics, articles, and more to your paying clients.
- Shopping Cart Solution
Using ClickFunnels, you can already create a shopping cart into your sales funnels without having to integrate any third-party software. All you have to work on is adding your products, images, prices, and descriptions, and your visitors will be ready to shop.
- Email Auto-Responder
Follow up and respond to your client inquiries with the built-in email auto-responder of ClickFunnels. If you want to use a third-party auto-responder, you can also integrate them to automate your email marketing.
- Drag-and-Drop Editing
Just like ClickFunnels, Unbounce also has a drag-and-drop feature that can help you seamlessly create landing pages. Aside from that, this tool also lets its users customize page dimensions to ensure the great positioning of your elements.
- Creative Landing Page Templates
Templates always come in handy, mainly when you can’t think of how you will design your page. Using the creative landing page templates from Unbounce, you only need to do a few edits then your landing page will be ready to give you conversion.
- Allows Coding
- Landing Page Performance Tracker
By visiting the Unbounce dashboard, you can see how your landing pages are performing in real-time. If you need your stats to be more detailed, you’re free to integrate Google Analytics into your account.
- Split Testing
Another similarity between Unbounce and ClickFunnels is the split testing function. So, if you need to test out which landing pages will get the best possible conversion rate and sales, you can use Unbounce to find the right design and elements.
- Form Builder
For a single landing page to be successful, you first need to include a check-out or opt-in form into it. With Unbounce, you can easily add them and even use radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-downs, or even hidden fields to customize your own forms. Plus, you can also use its advanced opt-in targeting function to target specific contacts.
ClickFunnels vs. Unbounce: Integrations
When using a marketing tool, it must allow multiple software integration to save time from manually going to third parties and make your job hassle-free. Below are the integration of ClickFunnels and Unbounce.
- Stripe Payment — convenient payment and receipt creation using the Stripe method
- VWO Engage — setting up push notifications and keeping updated with your funnels
- Disc Delivered — enabling automatic order fulfillment every time you receive an order on your sales page
- Google Calendar — customers to be able to schedule appointments on your calendar
- YouZign — hosting custom images on YouZign and directly publishing them on ClickFunnels
- SalesForce — linking SalesForce to a ClickFunnels account
- Warrior Plus — selling Warrior Plus products on your ClickFunnels site
- Twilio — personalizing and scheduling messages
- Shopify — integrating your Shopify account to your ClickFunnels account
- ZenDirect — shipping items from ZenDirect
- Shipstation — setting up Shipstation for order fulfillment
- Kajabi — connect membership areas in Kajabi to your ClickFunnels products.
- PayPal — using PayPal as payment gateway
- WordPress — integration of your WordPress account
- Slybroadcast — sending voicemails from Slybroadcast to your ClickFunnels subscribers
- Zapier — linking your ClickFunnels account with other popular services
- Facebook — using Facebook pixel to customize F.B. ads, targeting Unbounce leads
- Zapier — integrating popular tools to your Unbounce account
- HubSpot — HubSpot CRM to your Unbounce account
- Google Analytics — monitoring landing page visits and interactions
- Mailchimp — integrating Mailchimp to your Unbounce account and sending emails to new leads
- Salesforce — integrating Salesforce CRM
ClickFunnels vs. Unbounce: Price Comparison
In ClickFunnels, you can sign up for the basic plan, which is $97 monthly, and be the one user who has access to 100 pages, 3 payment gateways, 3 domains, chat support, and membership to the ClickFunnels community.
Suppose you need to design more funnels and upgrade your Clickfunnels experience. In that case, you can also go for the Platinum package, costing $297 per month and includes unlimited funnels and landing pages, nine payment gateways, priority customer service, and more than up to 3 users can enjoy.
For Unbounce, you can find a $90 basic plan that will let you host 1 domain, use up to 500 conversions, and get 20,000 visitors. The next plan costs $135 monthly and includes getting up to 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, adding 5 domains, and using the AI-powered optimization for a 30% higher conversion. Lastly, you can sign-up for a $225 monthly plan that includes up to 2,500 conversions, 50,00 visitors, 10 domains, and their AI-powered optimization tool.
All the plans in Unbounce will let you create unlimited landing pages, popups and sticky bars, and Access to Unbounce apps.
If you want to feel confident about any of this two software before paying, you can both try them for 14 days without any fees.
So, Which is the Better Choice?
If you’re still confused about which software is better for your business, take a look at this overview.
- ClickFunnels focuses on creating sales pages and funnels and marketing automation, while Unbounce is mainly used to build landing pages.
- Unbounce will be great if you only use the apps that you can integrate with it. If you use more apps, ClickFunnels has more integrations.
- ClickFunnels and Unbounce have close starting prices, but ClickFunnels has more features for $97.
- Both ClickFunnels and Unbounce have a drag-and-drop feature for convenient editing, A/B split testing function, and templates.
- Unlike Unbounce, ClickFunnels includes domain hosting, high-converting sales funnels building, membership site creation, and an email autoresponder.
Both services have their own benefits. However, you need to remember that these benefits will only be useful if they are necessary for your business. Therefore, if you’re looking for landing page builders, it’s better to use a landing page software which is Unbounce. On the other hand, if you need sales funnels, ClickFunnels would be a better choice. But if you want to be sure, you can just sign up for the 14-day trial period to see for yourself.